Paper submission is closed. The review process will be completed by March 30, 2022. Authors are encouraged to check the proper formatting through IEEE PDF eXpress before the final submission.
IEEE PDF eXpress instructions
Before Creating a PDF
• Copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document: do not add it. IEEE will include the appropriate copyright notice for each paper upon publication in IEEE Xplore. Conference organizers/authors are no longer required to include the copyright footer on their submitted files.
• Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
• 55062X for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent
verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same
password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Conference papers, chosen through a peer review process, will be included in IEEE Xplore. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version which could be published to a special issue of the “International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies” edited by Cambridge University Press and by the European Microwave Association (EuMA).
Conference presentation template:
Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers on the following topics:
- Microwave and millimetre-wave circuit, device and system design
- Microwave Monolithically Integrated Circuits (MMIC)
- Integration and packaging
- Photonics and Optical Devices
- RF and Microwave Instrumentation and Measurements
- Mathematical and Computational Methods in EM
- Nonlinear Modelling and optimization
- RFID and Sensors
- Automotive radars (hardware and algorithms), autonomous driving, connected vehicles, V2X
- Antennas and Propagation
- Wireless Communications (e.g. IEEE 802.11, LoRA, 5G and Beyond)
- Wireless Power Transfer and Energy Harvesting
- Microwave systems
- Satellite communication
- Microwave automotive applications
- IoT, 5G and beyond
- Biomedical RF and Microwave applications
Paper format and submission
Paper submissions to MMS2022, in any one of the topics listed above, should be formatted according to the standard IEEE Template for conference papers and should not exceed 6 pages. Furthermore, all papers should be submitted online in PDF format using this link to sign in / up to “easychair.org” conference management platform used for MMS2022.
Paper Selection Criteria
Papers are reviewed by MMS2022 Technical Program Review Committee members. The selection criteria will be:
- Originality: Is the contribution unique and significant? Does it advance the state of the art of the technology and / or practices? Are proper references to previous work by the authors and others provided?
- Quantitative content: Does the paper give a comprehensive description of the work with adequate supporting data?
- Clarity: Is the paper contribution and technical content presented with clarity? Are the writing and accompanying figures clear and understandable?
- Interest to MMS2020 scope and topics: Why should this work be reported at this conference?
- Breakthrough Demonstration: Does the paper present high-impact experimental results?
Submission and other deadlines
Special Sessions and tutorials: January 26, 2022
February 20, 2022 March 4, 2022 (Postponed)
March 15 2022, March 30, 2022
Camera ready paper submission:
March 15 2022, April 15, 2022
Registration: April 25, 2022